Special purpose programmers
Limited edition products
RFID cards (LF)
RFID cards (HF)
to any destination in United States on orders from EUR 50 and up!
when ordering before 13:00 (CET + 1) on a normal working day!
The ICODE SLIX IC is a dedicated chip for intelligent label applications such as libraries,
product authentication in different industries such as pharmaceutical, medical devices and alcohol, as well as production management in different areas of the industry. This IC is the third generation of a product family of smart label ICs based on the ISO standards ISO/IEC 15693 and ISO/IEC 18000-3, prolonging a successful story of NXP in the field of vicinity identification systems.
1024 bits, organized in 32 blocks of 4 bytes each.
Contact us for datasheets or volume orders.
Features and benefits
• ICODE SLIX RF interface (ISO/IEC 15693)
• Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
• Operating distance: up to 1.5 m (depending on antenna geometry)
• Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz (ISM, world-wide licence freely available)
• Fast data transfer: up to 53 kbit/s
• High data integrity: 16-bit CRC, framing
• True anticollision
• Password protected Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
• Password protected Application Family Identifier (AFI)
• Data Storage Format Identifier (DSFID)
• Additional fast anticollision read
• Write distance equal to read distance
• 1024 bits, organized in 32 blocks of 4 bytes each
• 50 years data retention
• Write endurance of 100000 cycles
• Unique identifier for each device
• Lock mechanism for each user memory block (write protection)
• Lock mechanism for DSFID, AFI, EAS
• Password (32-bit) protected EAS and AFI functionality
©2001-2020 WB Electronics - All rights reserved -