Special purpose programmers
Limited edition products
RFID cards (LF)
RFID cards (HF)
to any destination in United States on orders from EUR 50 and up!
when ordering before 13:00 (CET + 1) on a normal working day!
NXP has developed the MIFARE MF01CU1 to be used with proximity coupling devices according to ISO14443A, it can act as single trip tickets in public transportation networks, loyalty cards or day passes for events. They are the ideal replacement for conventional ticketing solutions such as paper tickets, magnetic stripe tickets or coins.
Mifare ultralight can be easily be integrated into existing schemes and even standard paper ticket vending equipment can be upgraded. In addition this solution for low cost tickets can help operators to reduce fraud and the circulation of cash within the system.
512-bit, organized in 16 pages with 4 bytes per page.
Contact us for datasheets or volume orders.
Features and benefits
• MIFARE RF interface ISO/IEC 14443 A
• Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
• Operating distance up to 100 mm depending on antenna geometry
• Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
• Data transfer of 106 kBs
• Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
• 7-byte serial number in accordance with ISO/IEC 14443-3 cascade level 2
• Typical ticketing transaction time of < 35 ms
• Fast counter transaction time of < 10 ms
• 512-bit, organized in 16 pages with 4 bytes per page
• Field programmable read-only locking function per page
• 32-bit user definable One-Time Programmable (OTP) area
• 384-bit user Read/Write area (12 pages)
• Data retention time of 5 years
• Write endurance 10000 cycles
©2001-2019 WB Electronics - All rights reserved -