Special purpose programmers
Limited edition products
RFID cards (LF)
RFID cards (HF)
to any destination in United States on orders from EUR 50 and up!
when ordering before 13:00 (CET + 1) on a normal working day!
HITAG S 256
The HITAG product line is well known and stablished in the contactless identification market.
The protocol and command structure for HITAG S is based on HITAG 1, including
256 bit total memory (Read/Write).
Contact us for datasheets or volume orders.
• Modulation Read/Write Device -> Transponder: 100 % ASK and Binary Pulse Length
• Modulation Transponder -> Read/Write Device: Strong ASK modulation with
Anticollision, Manchester and Bi-phase Coding
• Fast Anticollision Protocol for inventory tracking: 100 Tags in 3.2 seconds
• Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC)
• Optional Transponder Talks First Modes with user defined data length
• Temporary switch from Transponder Talks First into Reader Talks First Mode
Data Rate Read/Write Device to Transponder: 5.2 kBit/s
• Data Rates Transponder to Read/Write Device: 2 kBit/s, 4 kBit/s, 8 kBit/s
• Up to 100000 erase/write cycles
• 10 years non-volatile data retention
• Secure Memory Lock functionality
• Full compliant to ISO 11784/85 Animal ID
• Targeted to operated on hardware infrastructure of new upcoming standards
ISO 14223 (Animal ID with anticollision and read/write functionality)
ISO 18000-2 (AIDC Techniques-RFID or Item Management)
• Supports German Waste Management Standard and Pigeon Race Standard
• 32 bit Unique Identification Number (UID)
• 48 bit secret key based encrypted authentication
©2001-2019 WB Electronics - All rights reserved -